- What is your cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made in writing, by e-mailing email@example.com (※Credit card /PayPal transaction charge might be charged.) Between 10 days and 8 days before the tour:80% of the price refund. Between 7 days and 2 days before the tour:70% of the price refund. 1 day before the date of the tour:50% of the price refund. Within 24 hours of the departure time of the tour, after departure:no refund. Regarding to cruise ship passengers who join our private tours, (In the case that cruise ship can not dock at the port by bad weather,) we refund 100%.
- What language is your tour delivered in? Usually English and French. If you need tour delivered in other language, please let us know. We will search a guide as possible as we can.
- How will I recognize our tour guide? Your guide will be waiting for you holding a welcome board with your name. We inform you your guide’s cellphone number in advance.
- What if am I running late for my tour? Please note that we ask all guests to arrive at the tour meeting point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of their tour. If you have difficulty finding the meeting point or are delayed along the way, please call the emergency phone number, we will tell the number to the guests in advance for each tour.
- How far in advance should I book my tour? It’s hard to say and differs from one tour to another. We would recommend booking as soon as you can. If you are a cruise ship passenger and want to do private tour, please contact us as soon as you can. It is because many passengers arrive at the port at once.
- Can I participate in your tours if I have walking difficulties or require a wheelchair? Please do get in touch with us before you book. However, please be aware that guests are responsible for propelling their own wheelchairs – guides will be unable to do this.
- Do you arrange tours , cars, hotels only in Shizuoka area? No. Please let us know where you need travel arrangements. We have many partners in other area. We will make our best effort.
- How many English speaking drivers do you have? We have only 3 English speaking drivers in Shimizu ( Shizuoka City). Please make your reservation as soon as possible.
- Do I need to print my voucher? Please print your voucher and bring it when we will meet so that we can recognize you. If it is difficult to print it, please show us the voucher with your smartphone.
- Should I tip my guide? It’s really up to you. If you enjoyed your tour and feel like you received excellent service from your guide, it is customary to leave a tip at the end of the tour. It’s not obligatory though and we won’t hold it against you if you don’t – nor will your guide.
- What kind of payment method do you accept? We accept credit card payment (VISA Card and Master Card), PayPal. The tour fare shall be paid by credit card or PayPal no later than the 14th day prior to the tour. When booking is made on or after the 14th day prior to the tour, the tour fare shall be paid by Paypal or credit card by a date designated by us.
- What should I bring on my tour? We ask that all customers bring their passport and voucher.
For all tours, we would recommend that you wear comfortable shoes. If you’re visiting in summer (Jun – Sep) we recommend that you bring sunscreen, a bottle of water (which you can refill along the way on most tours) and a hat.